Title Insurance Litigation
Title Insurance Litigation Lawyers
The attorneys at De Lange Hudspeth have been representing clients in title insurance litigation matters from the inception of the firm more than 90 years ago. We represent title insurance agents and underwriters, and insureds under title insurance policies.
Comprehensive Title Insurance Defense
The attorneys at De Lange Hudspeth have handled title insurance litigation throughout the state and in the Federal Courts. For a firm the size of De Lange Hudspeth, the experience of our attorneys is unparalleled. The cases that we have successfully participated in over the years have involved all aspects of land title litigation:
- Adverse possession: Our firm has tried many suits that involve claims and defenses related to the adverse possession of property.
- Easements: We have successfully litigated many cases that involve the application of access easements over property.
- General claims involving superiority of title and liens: De Lange Hudspeth attorneys have been involved in many cases that involve disputes about the superiority of title to real property or the superiority of liens secured by real property.
- Mortgage fraud: In the recent past, mortgage fraud claims have increased, and De Lange Hudspeth is on the forefront in defending title insurance companies against mortgage fraud claims asserted by parties to a closing.
- Title Insurance Coverage Issues
We have significant experience in title insurance litigation. Contact us with any questions that you may have regarding our title insurance litigation practice.